[visionlist] update on CRT's

Andrew Watson andrew.b.watson at nasa.gov
Fri Jan 19 17:57:47 GMT 2007

Sergio,

For a general answer, you might look at:

Window of visibility: Psychophysical theory of fidelity in
time-sampled visual motion displays (1986)
Andrew B. Watson , Albert J. Ahumada Jr. & Farrell, J., Journal of
the Optical Society of America A, 3(3), 300-307.
http://vision.arc.nasa.gov/publications/WindowOfVisibility.pdf

--

Andrew B. Watson
MS 262-2