[visionlist] North Dakota State University, Ph.D. Program, Research Assistant

Dr. Mark Brady mark.brady at ndsu.edu
Tue Feb 20 17:09:26 GMT 2007

Interested in object recognition and/or perception in natural environments?

 The Object Recognition Laboratory at North Dakota State University¹s Center
for Visual Neuroscience encourages qualified students to apply for admission
to the Cognitive Neuroscience Track of our Psychology Ph.D. Program.  In
particular, we are seeking applicants interested in computer or biological
vision, with excellent computer programming skills.  Candidates should have
a B.S. or M.S. in computer science, mathematics, neuroscience, optics,
engineering or other related field.   Stipends of up to $18,000 are
available.  For more information see

http://www.cvn.psych.ndsu.nodak.edu/

and

http://www.psych.ndsu.nodak.edu/brady/