[visionlist] Employment Opportunity at SR Research Ltd.

Sol Simpson sol at sr-research.com
Thu Feb 22 16:27:03 GMT 2007

SR Research Ltd. is currently looking for a candidate to fill a full-time
position of EyeLink Technical Support and Training.

As the popularity of our product line continues to grow, we are in the
immediate need of an addition to our technical support and installation
team.

The position includes the following main responsibilities:

. Conduct installation and training of the EyeLink systems at customer
sites.
. Work with our existing support team to provide email and phone support for
users of the EyeLink eye tracking system and the SR Research Experiment
Builder
. Work with customers to implement experiments using the SR Research
Experiment Builder and other programming interfaces

The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:

. A degree in cognitive psychology, neuroscience, cognitive science, or
related disciplines
. Research experience in eye tracking, cognitive psychology or
psychophysics, and skill in experimental design
. Experience using the EyeLink eye tracking systems
. Excellent communication skills

Please contact Sol Simpson, sol at sr-research.com, if you are interested in
this position.

Sol Simpson