[visionlist] (no subject)

Bart Anderson bart.a at unsw.edu.au
Tue Mar 6 21:14:17 GMT 2007

I am interested in running a graduate seminar on color vision to a
group of 4th year honor's students in a psychology department.  I am
wondering if this is even feasible given that I must assume
essentially zero mathematics background for the class.  I am
therefore soliciting advice whether there are articles that exist
that could introduce them to topics in issues of color perception
that do not assume even a basic knowledge of linear algebra.  Any

cheers,

Bart Anderson