[visionlist] All the Glittering Prizes

VisionList Editor editor at visionscience.com
Mon Mar 19 18:50:41 GMT 2007

Has a colleague of yours been awarded a prize?

Please help us inform the larger community about honors and awards by
sending an announcement to visionlist at visionscience.com. Or if you
are shy, send it to the VisionList Editor (editor at visionscience.com)
or the VisionScience Administrator  (vsadmin at visionscience.com), and
we will make the announcement.  You can even tell us about awards you
yourself have received. Examples are awards from national or
international groups such as OSA, VSS, ARVO, ECVP, AAO, SFN, or any
of the other organizations listed at
<http://www.visionscience.com/vsOrganizations.html>VisionScience. A
link to a public announcement from the awarding body would also be

Don't hide your light (or someone else's) under a bushel! Let us help
make the community aware of the outstanding achievements of our
distinguished members.

VisionList Editor		http://www.visionscience.com/
Check out the VisionList at