[visionlist] Accommodation models

Luis Diaz-Santana l.diazsantana at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:55:31 GMT 2007

Dear All,

I am interested in modelling accommodation and micro-fluctuations of
accommodation to help me explain and understand some of the data
collected as described in this paper:
Diaz-Santana, L. and Guériaux, V. and Arden, G. and Gruppetta, S.,
“New methodology to measure the dynamics of ocular wave front
aberrations during small amplitude changes of accommodation”, Opt.
Express, 15, 5649--5663, (2007)

  Can any body point me in the direction of existing models of
accommodation and of micro-fluctuations of accommodation? Both
mathematical and heuristic models will be useful.

Many thanks
Luis

Luis Diaz-Santana
Department of Optometry and Visual Science
City University, Northampton Square
London, EC1V 0HB, UK.
http://www.city.ac.uk/optometry/research/laboratories/visor/

Tel: +44 (0)20 7040 8335