[visionlist] Roman acuity test?

koorosh mirpour mirpour at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 21:57:01 GMT 2007

*Denis,
Maurice Wooldridge called it "Arabic eye test" in a BMJ article and refered
to an old ophthalmology text book. It may help:

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/310/6975/297

*
On 8/5/07, Jonathan D. Victor <jdvicto at med.cornell.edu> wrote:

> "legend also has it" that the Greeks required that rulers stepped down
> once they could no longer see 7 stars in the Pleiades --
>
> See also
>
> http://www.sandovalsignpost.com/jan03/html/dark_skies.html
>
> Jonathan D. Victor
> jdvicto at med.cornell.edu
> lab home page: http://www-users.med.cornell.edu/~jdvicto/labonweb.html
> personal home page:
> http://www-users.med.cornell.edu/~jdvicto/jdvonweb.html

Koorosh Mirpour MD (Ph.D. student)
School of Cognitive Sciences (SCS)
Institute for Studies in Theoretical Physics and Mathematics (IPM)
Tehran, PO Box 19395-5746, IRAN