[visionlist] New eye-tracker and monitor advice

Louise Whiteley louisew at gatsby.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 5 16:40:12 GMT 2007

New eye-tracker and monitor advice
---------------------------------------

We are about to purchase a new set-up for visual psychophysics experiments, and
are looking for advice from anyone who is up to date on the relevant technology
- we want both a new monitor, and an eye tracking device.

In terms of the monitor we need precise timing, a high refresh rate and small
phosphor decay time, and ideally known calibration properties. In terms of the
eye-tracker, it must be integrable with Psychtoolbox on MacOSX, and maximum
comfort for subjects is desirable for our rather long experiments!

Thanks,

Louise Whiteley (Gatsby Unit, UCL).

--
Ms Louise Whiteley
Wellcome Trust 4yr Neuroscience PhD Student
email: louisew at gatsby.ucl.ac.uk
tel: +44 207 679 1172
fax: +44 207 679 1173
address: Alexandra House, 17 Queen Square, London WC1N 3AR