[visionlist] New eye-tracker and monitor advice

Louise Whiteley louisew at gatsby.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 5 16:40:12 GMT 2007

New eye-tracker and monitor advice

We are about to purchase a new set-up for visual psychophysics experiments, and
are looking for advice from anyone who is up to date on the relevant technology
- we want both a new monitor, and an eye tracking device.

In terms of the monitor we need precise timing, a high refresh rate and small
phosphor decay time, and ideally known calibration properties. In terms of the
eye-tracker, it must be integrable with Psychtoolbox on MacOSX, and maximum
comfort for subjects is desirable for our rather long experiments!

Louise Whiteley (Gatsby Unit, UCL).

Ms Louise Whiteley
Wellcome Trust 4yr Neuroscience PhD Student
Gatsby Computational Neuroscience Unit, UCL
email: louisew at gatsby.ucl.ac.uk
tel: +44 207 679 1172
fax: +44 207 679 1173
address: Alexandra House, 17 Queen Square, London WC1N 3AR