[visionlist] Advice for buyin Cambridge system in low vision

Jörgen O Gustafsson Jorgen.o.Gustafsson at hik.se
Wed Sep 19 08:29:34 GMT 2007

Dear Visionlist Member,

We are planning to conduct some psychophysical tests in Low vision subjects. We are planning to buy Metropsis psychophysical vision test suite using visual stimulator called ViSaGe from Cambridge Research Systems. We would like to know whether

1.	anyone has used or using this system in Low vision research
2.	also would like to know whether this system is efficient to assess visual functions in periphery.

Thanks,

Jorgen

Optometrist Jorgen Gustafsson, PhD

School of Pure and Applied Natural Sciences

Department of Optometry

University of Kalmar

SE 391 82 Kalmar

Sweden