[visionlist] an information analysis approach?

Zhicheng Lin zhichenglin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:12:32 GMT 2007

Hi list members,

I am just working on a project in which I try to tackle processing level
from low-level (features like orientation) to high-level (e.g. semantics). I
think I need to give this approach a name and somehow the phase "an
information analysis approach" came to my mind. I google-scholared it, and
found that it has been used in Management Science. Any one has ides
regarding its counterpart in vision science? Thanks.

Zhicheng

Zhicheng Lin
PhD student
Department of Psychology