[visionlist] AIPR-08 and ARCS-08 Final Call for papers

John Edward jeedward at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 15:00:29 GMT 2008

AIPR-08 and ARCS-08 Final Call for papers.

  The 2008 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition (AIPR-08) and the 2008 International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control Systems (ARCS-08) (website: www.PromoteResearch.org ) will be held during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. We invite draft paper submissions and the deadline for draft paper submission is just few days from now.

  We are also planning to organize a special session on computer vision as part of these two conferences.

  The conferences will be held at the same time and place where several other major events are taking place. The website contains more details.

  Sincerely
  John Edward