[visionlist] Re: CRT Vs LCD

VisionList Editor editor at visionscience.com
Tue Mar 4 18:59:34 GMT 2008

To respond to one of Vaegan's questions, previous threads on VisionList
can be found by going to the link at the bottom of each message
(http://visionscience.com/mailman/listinfo/visionlist), and then
clicking on the link to "visionlist Archives
<http://visionscience.com/pipermail/visionlist/>". Then use your browser
to search for the topic of interest, e.g., "lcd."