[visionlist] Reference Source

Jenny Read J.C.A.Read at ncl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 14 07:14:34 PDT 2008

I assumed Mark was wanting a light source of a known luminance, to check
the numbers output by his photometer. I don't have any knowledge to
offer, but I get my photometer calibrated at Optical Test and
Calibration Ltd, http://www.otc.co.uk/, and assume they or a similar
company would be able to provide more information if you were to
approach them...

Best wishes,

Jenny