[visionlist] Video display for fMRI

Etienne B. Roesch Etienne.Roesch at pse.unige.ch
Tue Apr 15 08:07:36 PDT 2008

Hello,

Enclosed two articles about technical considerations when presenting
visual stimuli in fMRI.
Hope that helps,

Best,

Le 15 avr. 08 à 11:07, Lori Minini a écrit :

> Dear Colleagues
>
> I am currently reviewing the video displays available for fMRI
> applications and would be grateful for any relevant suggestion and
> advise. I know about MRI-Live!, Avotec and projectors, but are
> there other systems that should be considered? I would also be
> interested to know whether there are any labs in the UK that have
> Avotec or a comparable system installed.
>
> Thanks
>
> Lori

-----
Etienne Roesch, PhD candidate / Teaching-Research Assistant
Swiss Center for Affective Sciences
CISA - University of Geneva
7, rue des Battoirs
CH-1205 Geneva - Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0)22 379 98 08 / Fax: +41 (0)22 379 92 19
http://www.unige.ch/fapse/emotion/members/etienne/
http://www.affective-sciences.org/staff/?uid=86