[visionlist] Form and Function in Ocular Disease

Balwantray Chauhan bal at dal.ca
Tue Apr 22 04:37:21 PDT 2008

Dear Colleagues:

I would like to draw your attention to a meeting which will take place
in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada on September 26-27, 2008.  It is
entitled "Form and Function in Ocular Disease" and is a
multidisciplinary clinical and basic science meeting.

We have assembled guest faculty who are renowned in areas ranging from
imaging to genetics to the impact of global blindness.  The faculty
will also include members from Dalhousie University.  There is no cost
for registration.

More information can be found on http://
ophthalmology.medicine.dal.ca/.  You can register online or by fax.
Since we are using several mailing lists and listserves, please accept
our apologies if you have received this notice more than once.

Kind regards,

Bal

Balwantray Chauhan
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
Dalhousie University
QEII Health Sciences Centre
1278 Tower Road, Halifax, NS
Canada B3H 2Y9