[visionlist] Journal of Vision Merchandise

Journal of Vision announcements at journalofvision.org
Sat May 3 10:39:31 PDT 2008

Recently we announced a service - JOV Merchandise - that offered authors the opportunity to purchase T-shirts emblazoned with their own JOV icon and citation. That service was later suspended to resolve technical issues.

However, we have arranged a temporary re-activation of the service to allow authors to obtain shirts in advance of the VSS meeting.

If you order now, you will still be able to wear your shirt at VSS. To be safe, have it shipped to your hotel (and save space in your luggage as well).

To order a shirt, go to http://journalofvision.org/merchandise/