[visionlist] ECVP 2008: decisions were mailed

Verstraten, F.A.J. (Frans) F.A.J.Verstraten at uu.nl
Sun May 4 14:25:25 PDT 2008

Announcement: Decisions have been mailed.

31st
EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON VISUAL PERCEPTION - ECVP 2008

AUGUST 24-28, 2008, Utrecht, The Netherlands
http://www.ecvp2008.org

IMPORTANT NOTES:

In the last 24 hours the decision on your abstract was mailed to you. About 10 email addresses bounched. So if you haven’t heard from us by now, please contact us at info at ecvp2008.org.

All abstracts were rated by 2 independent referees. We had to reject 12 abstracts.

The winners of the travel awards will be announced soon.

In the case you need a letter for your VISA please ask the embassy first what is expected and send your request to info at ecvp2008.org. Make sure to give us all the required information.

---AND---

The European Conference on Visual Perception is an annual meeting devoted to scientific study of human visual perception. ECVP has been held each year since 1978, and attracts a wide variety of participants. You are welcome to Utrecht, city of vision science.

The PERCEPTION Lecture: Dr. Ian Howard (York University).
The RANK Lecture: Dr. Jan Koenderink (Utrecht University)
Special Rembrandt Lecture by Dr. Ernst van de Wetering

CONFERENCE BANQUET
We will have 400 seats at the conference diner. First come (registered), first served basis. There is still space for you!

PROGRAM

There are two parallel sessions for paper presentations, special poster sessions, and special symposia. On Sunday we will have a special afternoon for children at the University Museum.

AUTHOR and POSTER GUIDELINES

Will be announced on the website after the VSS Meeting

PROCEEDINGS

Accepted contributions will be published in the journal Perception http://www.perceptionweb.com/.

PREVIOUS MEETINGS

go to http://www.ecvp.org