[visionlist] Journal of Vision News: 2007 Impact Factor

Journal of Vision announcements at journalofvision.org
Wed Jun 25 15:15:29 PDT 2008

The 2007 ISI Impact Factors were released on June, 24 2008.

The Journal of Vision 2007 Impact Factor is  3.791. This improves on last year's value of 3.753.
As a result, Journal of Vision has now moved up to #3 from #4 in the ISI category of 45 ophthalmology journals.

We thank our authors, readers, and editors for helping us achieve this new milestone.

As a reminder, the 2007 Impact Factor is the average citations during 2007 of papers published during 2005-2006.

http://scientific.thomsonreuters.com/free/essays/journalcitationreports/impactfactor/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_factor

Andrew B. Watson
Editor-in-Chief