[visionlist] looking for works that match these descriptions

Amira Rezec arezec at saddleback.edu
Sat Jun 28 09:31:30 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am asking my fellow vision scientists if you know of/have any
demos/interactive activities that are great teaching tools for Sensation and
Perception (S&P), especially for the following concepts:

1) vision and action (e.g.. optic flow, etc.)
2) color in general and color mixing
3) depth perception cues/experiments/demos
3) multimodal sensory interactions

I am trying to find items that will really excite students about our field
for inclusion on an educational S&P CD and lab manual. I am already aware of
the Bach and Viperlib sites that have compiled many such items, and looking
for anything else out there that other psychophysicists might know of...

All proper credit and citations would be given, of course, and cited works
would receive broad exposure.

Thanks!
Amy
Amira A. Rezec, PhD