[visionlist] OPAM deadline extension

OPAM Information opam.info at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 10:06:11 PDT 2008

*********************************** O P A M 2008
******************************

Object Perception. Attention. Memory.

15th Annual Workshop on

November 13, Chicago, IL

Chicago Hilton hotel

Keynote speaker: Dr. Glyn Humphreys, University of Birmingham

*New deadline: July 8, 2008*

The deadline for receipt of completed submissions has been extended. If you
wish to submit an abstract you can do so through the on-line submission form
at http://www.opam.net/opam2008/submissions.php.

The meeting will take place on November 13th in Chicago, immediately before
Psychonomics and at the same hotel. We are honored to have Glyn Humphreys
deliver the keynote address this year.

*About OPAM: *The OPAM conference is dedicated to issues in object
perception, attention, and memory, as well as other areas of visual
cognition. It takes place each year on the first day of the meeting of the
Psychonomic Society. OPAM is intended as a forum primarily for scientists
early in their careers, such as graduate students or post-docs, and it
represents an excellent opportunity to present one's work to a large
audience mainly drawn from the Psychonomics community. Research may be
presented as either a talk or a poster.  We strongly encourage submissions
from researchers who do not yet have the opportunity to present at
Psychonomics.  The conference embraces diversity of approaches, including
psychophysics, developmental psychology, neuroscience, etc. Conference
proceedings are published in Visual Cognition.  More information about OPAM,
the submission process and review procedure can be found at
http://www.opam.net

*Donations:  *With the help of our sponsors we are working hard to try to
bring another year of free registration. If you or your organization would
like to help support OPAM please consider making a contribution. We accept
donations via various methods. Please visit our website www.opam.net or
contact one of the organizers about how to make a contribution.

The OPAM organizers:

Kim Curby,

Sarah Shomstein,

Joseph Brooks