[visionlist] looking for works that match these descriptions

Ladan Shams ladan at psych.ucla.edu
Sat Jun 28 11:19:50 PDT 2008

Dear Amy,

For multisensory interactions please check our website for the demo of
the sound-induced flash illusion:
http://shamslab.psych.ucla.edu/demos/
you can download the quicktime files from there. I may put together a
more refined version some time in August, and can send it to you if
you are interested.

There are also a lot of demos of McGurk illusion on the web. There is
a demo of the stream-bounce illusion (Sekuler et al.) on Bach's website:

http://www.michaelbach.de/ot/mot_bounce/index.html

Hope this helps,
Ladan
Ladan Shams, Ph.D.