[visionlist] Vaegan

Stephen Dain s.dain at unsw.edu.au
Sun Nov 9 16:02:55 PST 2008

Those of you in the electrophysiology area who knew him will be saddened to
hear of the death of Vaegan

He died last Thursday as a result of injuries received in the Sydney to the
'Gong Charity bike ride for the MS Society.

Vaegan's funeral will be a family only affair.  Liz, his fiancée, is not
giving out contact details

There will be a wake

Thursday 13   3pm
Sea Salt Café and Kiosk
1 Donnellan Crescent
Clovelly Beach

There will be an opportunity for people to speak.  Anyone wishing to speak
should write their name on a piece of paper and there will be someone
collecting names.

If you can't make it, email me and I will print it out nicely and pass it
on.  I can read out if you wish

Best wishes

Stephen

Stephen J. Dain PhD
Professor, Director of Optics and Radiometry Laboratory
School of Optometry and Vision Science
 University of New South Wales
Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
(CRICOS Provider Number:  00098G)
UNSW phone   +61 2 9385 4622 (+10hrs International time)
fax     +61 2 9313 8602
email   s.dain at unsw.edu.au
web             http://www.optom.unsw.edu.au

Note:  I work at UNSW Mondays, Tuesdays and the first and third Wednesdays
each month.
On other days I may be reachable on my mobile  +61 (0) 414 385 622