[visionlist] Vaegan

Stephen Dain s.dain at unsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 11 20:57:13 PST 2008

I have received 31 contributions regarding Vaegan, I am overwhelmed!!

I have compiled everything (memories of Vaegan, messages to Liz, photos,
etc) into a 34 (thus far) page document which will be given to the family
tomorrow and I will see about what gets read at the service (not the lot!)

I have emailed the contributors.  If you sent me a contribution and have not
had an acknowledgement, please resend.  Sometimes the email system bars mail
from some places.  If in doubt also try sdain at optusnet.com.au.

If your have not responded and would like to, there is still time if you
respond by close of business of Wednesday 12th so I will have it by no later
than 10am Australian eastern daylight saving time Thursday morning.

An obituary will be prepared for whichever organisations wish to transmit
it.

Sincerely

Stephen Dain

Stephen J. Dain PhD
Professor, Director of Optics and Radiometry Laboratory
School of Optometry and Vision Science
 University of New South Wales
Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
(CRICOS Provider Number:  00098G)
UNSW phone   +61 2 9385 4622 (+10hrs International time)
fax     +61 2 9313 8602
email   s.dain at unsw.edu.au
web             http://www.optom.unsw.edu.au

Note:  I work at UNSW Mondays, Tuesdays and the first and third Wednesdays
each month.
On other days I may be reachable on my mobile  +61 (0) 414 385 622