[visionlist] Postdoctoral position in Vision Research at the Univ.
duje at cvs.rochester.edu
Mon Dec 8 17:41:48 PST 2008
A postdoctoral position to conduct behavioral, TMS and fMRI studies of
visual perception and attention is available in Dr. Duje Tadin’s lab
at the Center for Visual Sciences, University of Rochester. Initial
appointment is for one year, with possible extensions. Start date must
be before 8/31/2009.
Tadin lab uses psychophysics, TMS, fMRI, and eye-tracking to
investigate neural mechanisms of visual perception in normal and
special populations. Current projects are focused on motion
perception, visual adaptation, binocular rivalry, contextual
interactions, perceptual learning, visual working memory and attention.
For more information see:
- strong research background
- strong programming skills (MATLAB/Psychtoolbox preferred)
- experience with psychophysics
- a PhD and/or MD (either completed or expected in 2009)
- position is restricted to US citizens/permanent residents
Highly preferred qualifications:
- background in vision research or related fields
- strong computational skills
- experience with fMRI, TMS and/or eye-tracking
- experience with and/or interest in collaborative, multi-method
To apply, send CV, one paragraph research statement and names of 3
references to: duje at cvs.rochester.edu. Initial salary will be funded
by an NEI training grant and will follow NIH guidelines. Applicants
must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents. Prospective applicants
are encouraged to email Dr. Tadin with any questions.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist