[visionlist] Centre for Vision Research Summer Conference Announcement - Vision in 3D Environments - cvr2009.ca

James Zacher zacher at cvr.yorku.ca
Fri Feb 6 14:51:28 PST 2009

Greetings,

I would like to post the following CVR Summer conference announcement.

Cheers,

Jim

:: Vision in 3D Environments ::

York University, Centre for Vision Research
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
2009 Conference Announcement

We are pleased to announce York University’s Centre for Vision Research,
2009 Conference:

Vision in 3D Environments. It will be held at York University, Toronto,
June 23rd- 26th, 2009. We have an excellent collection of international
speakers, and invite poster submissions from students and faculty. As
part of York University’s 50th celebration we are offering a number of
awards for local and international students and post-doctoral fellows to
help support travel and accommodation.

Our list of confirmed speakers is provided below, and registration and
submission information is available on our website: www.cvr2009.ca

We look forward to seeing you!

For more information please contact Teresa Manini: manini at cvr.yorku.ca
or the organizers: Laurie Wilcox (lwilcox at yorku.ca) and Michael Jenkin