[visionlist] Call for Paper: ICCV'09 WS on On-line Learning for Computer Vision

Helmut Grabner grabner at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Wed Mar 25 23:55:59 PDT 2009

             [apologies for multiple copies,
          please forward to anyone interested!]

                    *Call for Papers*

       3rd   O N - L I N E   L E A R N I N G   F O R
      C O M P U T E R   V I S I O N   W O R K S H O P
               in conjunction with ICCV 2009

           http://www.vision.ee.ethz.ch/olcv2009

               Kyoto, Japan, October 3, 2009
             Submission deadline: June, 19 2009

We invite you to participate in the 3rd On-line Learning for
Computer Vision Workshop (OLCV'09) which will be held in
junction with ICCV in Kyoto, Japan. The workshop will bring
together computer vision researches interested in providing
solid foundations to this promising and challenging area.

                  *IMPORTANT DATES*
       Submission of full papers   June 19, 2009
       Notification of acceptance  July 20, 2009
       Camera ready papers       August 31, 2009
       Workshop                  October 3, 2009

                       *TOPICS*
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
 - On-line methods for object detection and tracking,
 - Active learning for object identification and
   recognition,
 - Incremental fusion of multi-modal data,
 - Applications using on-line classification methods, and
 - Theoretical characterizations.
 - We encourage work towards a solid framework for
   benchmarking on-line learning algorithms

Prospective authors are invited to submit a full-length
eight-page paper via the OLCV'09 web-page. Accepted papers
will be published on DVD included in the main conference
proceedings.

  Please find the call for papers and more information at
   the webpage http://www.vision.ee.ethz.ch/olcv2009/

          *Organizers*
      Fatih Porikli, MERL             *Invited Speaker*
     Horst Bischof, TU-Graz         Pietro Perona, CALTECH
   Helmut Grabner, ETH-Zurich

                    *Program Committee*
Matt Brand, Tat-Jen Cham, Enis Cetin, Rama Chellappa, Larry
Davis, Ahmed Elgammal, Guoliang Fan, Riad Hammoud, Omar
Javed, Qiang Ji, Jiri Matas, Peter Meer, Nikunj Oza, Peter
Roth, Venkatesh Saligrama, Stan Sclaroff, David Suter, Oncel
Tuzel, Lior Wolf

Best regards,
	Fatih, Horst, Helmut

--