[visionlist] JOB POSTING

Siamak Ayani siamak at oculusai.com
Fri May 29 06:36:33 PDT 2009

WHERE: OculusAI Technologies, Stockholm, Sweden

WHAT: COMPUTER VISION SCIENTIST

OCULUSAI IS SEEKING A EXPERIENCED COMPUTER VISION SCIENTIST

Take the chance of joining one of the most exciting startups in the Nordics
OculusAI is a computer vision company sprung out of cutting edge academic
research within object recognition. Stockholm-based OculusAI offer websites
easy and efficient moderation of the huge and increasing amount of
user-generated content uploaded every day. OculusAI is a Red Herring top 100
company, winner of Venture Cup in Sweden and selected as one of the top 10
most promising start-ups in the Nordics.

OculusAI is now looking to strengthen its team with a highly skilled
Computer Vision Scientist. You will be an integral part of our management
team and will take an active role in shaping the company and the technology
on which we are based on.

JOB DESCRIPTION

In your role you will be expected to manage and lead our growing R&D team.
Candidates should have a creative mindset, be able to build quick prototypes
as well as production level code. You will also be expected to:

. Develop, implement, and test different solutions to a large set of
problems in computer vision including object detection/recognition and image
classification for image and video

. Work with our software engineers to integrate the algorithms into the
final product

YOUR SKILLS

. Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields with
3 or more years of hands-on work or research experience

. You should have a very strong background in image processing and computer
vision gained in industry or research and experience from developing systems
and novel algorithms

. Track record of performing and leading original research in computer
vision and its applications.

. You will have strong mathematical ability in the fields of pattern
recognition and machine learning and excellent C/C++ and Matlab skills

. Excellent written and oral communication skills

WHAT WE OFFER

We offer a chance to join a dynamic team of highly skilled professionals and
an opportunity to work with the cutting edge technology of the future. The
candidate is regarded as a key person for the success of OculusAI and will,
beside a competitive salary, be offered stock options.

We are looking for the brightest and most talented employees, and welcome
candidates who have a strong desire to make a huge impact with their work.
Are you one of them?

CONTACTS

For questions about the position, please contact Siamak Ayani:
siamak at oculusai.com. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to:
careers at oculusai.com