[visionlist] Postdoctoral position in two-photon and optical imaging

Ralph M. Siegel axon at cortex.rutgers.edu
Wed Jun 10 14:07:43 PDT 2009

The representation of visual space is being studied  in behaving monkey
parietal lobe using two-photon scanning microscopy and intrinsic optical
signals with virally encoded voltage and calcium sensitive sensors.

We are the only group we know doing this work at the moment and have
funding available for a post-doc. This work is very intense and requires
a person with superb experimental skill - preferentially with imaging.
Monkey work can added.

Successful candidates for this 2-3 year position will have experience in
some or all or these areas: electrophysiological and/or optical
recording, behaving monkey, visual system physiology, UNIX.

Apply to Ralph M. Siegel, CMBN, Rutgers, Newark, NJ by email:
axon at cortex.rutgers.edu

Call soon!

Note: If you have not received a response to your email within 3 days,
consider whether  it might have been accidentally deleted through spam
and write/call me again.

Ralph Mitchell Siegel, Ph.D.
Professor
axon at cortex.Rutgers.edu <mailto:axon at cortex.rutgers.edu>
voice: 973-353-3261
fax: 973-353-1272
cell: 973-801-6933

Center for Molecular and Behavioral Neuroscience
Rutgers University
197 University Avenue
Newark, NJ 07102

Web page: http://www.siegelweb.rutgers.edu