[visionlist] FECHNER DAY 2009: Programme

Elliott, Mark mark.elliott at nuigalway.ie
Fri Aug 21 14:41:03 PDT 2009

Fechner Day 2009: Galway Ireland

25th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Psychophysics

Lá Fechner 2009: Gaillimh, Éire

An 25ú Cruinniú de Chumann Idirnáisiúnta na Sícifisice.

Dear friends and colleagues,

The conference programme takes shape under www.fechnerday.com/schedule.html which will be regularly updated. Late registrants are advised to book hotel accommodation now as our reserve bookings are being quickly snapped up.

on behalf of my co organisers, Stanislava Antonijevic, Catriona Martyn, Heike Schmidt, Robert Gormally, Brian Bargary and Paul Mulcahy

Táim ag súil go mór bualadh libh i nGaillimh ar lá Fechner 2009

Dr. Mark A. Elliott CSci BA, MSc PhD

Senior Lecturer

Room 201, Cois Abhann

School of Psychology

National University of Ireland, Galway

Ireland

Tel.: [Direct line] +353 (0)91 495345; [Internal ext.] 5345

email: mark.elliott at nuigalway.ie <mailto:mark.elliott at nuigalway.ie>

http://www.nuigalway.ie/psy/m_elliott_page.htm <http://www.nuigalway.ie/psy/m_elliott_page.htm>