[visionlist] Scottish Vision Group Conference 2010

Julie Harris jh81 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Thu Oct 15 01:07:14 PDT 2009

Scottish Vision Group Conference 2010

The Royal Dunkeld Hotel
Dunkeld, Perthshire,
Scotland

March 19th - 21st 2010

We will be meeting for our annual  3 day (Fri afternoon - Sun
lunchtime) conference in March.  This small meeting attracts vision
scientists from Scotland, the UK, and beyond.

Our aim is to provide an intimate setting for a small group to share
scientific ideas and results.

Please send expressions of interest to Julie Harris, as soon as
possible.  The submission deadline for  formal contributions will be
in January 2010.

Julie M. Harris
Prof. of Psychology
St. Andrews Vision Lab
School of Psychology
University of St. Andrews
St. Mary's Quad
South St.
St. Andrews
KY16 9JP

tel:  44-1334-462-061
fax: 44-1334-463-042
email: Julie.Harris at st-andrews.ac.uk
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/%7Ejh81/vislab.html

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532