[visionlist] Postdoc: Research Scientist in Neuropsychology

Ferchland, Nicolle nicolle.ferchland at med.ovgu.de
Thu Oct 15 07:40:57 PDT 2009

At the Institute of Medical Psychology, Otto-von-Guericke University of
Magdeburg (Director: Prof. Dr. Bernhard A. Sabel) a position of

Postdoc/ Research Scientist in Neuropsychology / Cognitive
Neuroscientist

is available. The candidate will carry out research in the fields of:

*	Neuroplasticity in normal Aging or age-associated disorders
(such as stroke)
*	Development of new approaches for the treatment of patients with
cognitive or vision impairments (including training and electrical
stimulation using current stimulation).

The position is available from 01.12.2009. Salary is according to German
scale for research staff personnel (TVL-13).

We are an interdisciplinary team (psychologist, biologists, medical
scientists) and work in an exciting neuroscience environment with many
collaboration opportunities on campus. We offer a pleasant and
productive working environment and support our employees to achieve
scientific progress in an internationally competitive environment.

Your qualifications are:
*	Degree in Psychology or related fields (e.g. Neuroscience,
Behav. Biology, Medicine).
*	Experience in carrying out competitive research
*	Team spirit and the burning desire to be successful

Please send applications (application letter, CV, 3 representative
reprints of published work) via email to nicolle.ferchland at med.ovgu.de