[visionlist] Neurophysiologist EEG Tech position
brian.goolsby at neurofocus.com
Wed Nov 4 15:07:18 PST 2009
NeuroFocus Seeks Neurophysiologist EEG Techs
NeuroFocus, Inc. is the world leader applying the latest advances in neuroscience to the world of advertising, marketing, and entertainment. With numerous Fortune 50 companies across major market categories as clients, and most of the major entertainment networks as clients, NeuroFocus leverages a rapidly growing body of research and insights into how the human brain processes stimuli like ads, messages, multimedia content and entertainment.
NeuroFocus advisory board comprises of neuroscientists and marketing experts from Berkeley, MIT, Harvard, and the Hebrew University in Israel. NeuroFocus is a global strategic partner of the Nielsen Company, and has continuously expanding revenues each year of its 3-year operation.
NeuroFocus has recently built a large state-of-the-art Electrophysiology facility at its Berkeley headquarters and is expanding globally with more national and international centers. We are looking for top EEG physiologists for these diversified operations.
Summary of essential job functions:
• Responsible for all aspects of data collection including interacting with human subjects as well as continuously monitoring the incoming data.
• Collecting EEG & physiological data from human subjects viewing marketing material.
• Participate in experimental setup & validation, data validation and archival.
• Bachelor degree in Neuroscience, Bioengineering, Biology or Psychology.
• Familiarity with EEG, GSR and eye-tracking data collection is a plus
• Deep background in biological data collection with human subjects.
• Experience in any of the research methodologies employed by NeuroFocus is a plus, including electrophysiology (EEG), eye tracking, and peripheral biometrics.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Location: Charlotte, NC – this position will also require some travel.
Salary: Salary + health insurance + performance bonus + generous stock options
Email resume to hrjobs at neurofocus.com<mailto:hrjobs at neurofocus.com>. Principals only, no recruiters.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist