[visionlist] CRT monitor solutions

Sol Simpson sol at sr-research.com
Wed Nov 11 03:00:14 PST 2009

Hi Michael,

We used the BBTK (http://www.blackboxtoolkit.co.uk/) to test the timing
using photo sensors and TTL outputs from our Experiment Builder program to
test both absolute timing ( i.e. is it really running at 120 Hz) and
relative timing (i.e. does the start of a physical screen update match when
Experiment Builder software says it is starting).

It would be great if someone else could also do some empirical tests on
these monitors to validate our findings.

Thanks,

Sol