[visionlist] CRT monitor solutions

Sol Simpson sol at sr-research.com
Thu Nov 12 03:33:00 PST 2009

Hi Peter,

I'm not sure.

I found a very detailed review of the Samsung at the link below; he even did
response time matrix tests based on color to color and shows that the 120 hz
mode gives a nice even response time across colors:

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/monitors/display/samsung-sm2233rz.html

He also looked at how the monitor fills the color space but I do not know if
it is better or worse than normal for an LCD.

I could not find a detailed review of the Viewsonic model.

Thanks,

Sol

SR Research Ltd.

www.sr-research.com