[visionlist] monochrome monitor by Vision Research Graphics

Soo Hyun Park suhyun84 at snu.ac.kr
Sun Nov 29 19:06:17 PST 2009

our lab purchased monochrome monitors in 2005 from Vision Research
Graphics just in case and now I'm setting up those monitors
in order to perform experiments required high temporal frequency (at least

We are using Mac OS as a experimental system (currently the monitor
is connected to PowerPC G5).
However, there are problems both with connecting monitors to mac and with
using high-temporal resolutions.

Is there anyone using these monitors with mac (and with high temporal
frequency setup)?
(I sent email about these issues to Dan Swift of VRG but haven't got an

Soo Hyun Park

Soo Hyun Park

Vision & Neuroimaging Lab.
Interdisciplinary Program in Brain Science
Seoul National University
Seoul, 151-742, Korea

suhyun84 at snu.ac.kr, +82-2-882-5411