[visionlist] monochrome monitor by Vision Research Graphics

Farid Kandil kandil at uni-muenster.de
Thu Dec 3 05:18:30 PST 2009

Dear Soo,

maybe I can help fixing the high frequency issues with the mac.
A few years ago, I tried to run 180 Hz stimuli on my mac, but the new
system would only allow frequencies up to 120 Hz.
I then had to use the program  ** DisplayConfigX **, which (with
administrative rights) allows you to add more combinations of
spatial and temporal resolutions to the internal mac list.

If you then open
	System Preferences / Displays
you can then choose the new (high frequency) settings from the list.

The program can be found at

Hope this helps,

Farid Ihab Kandil, PhD, Psychologist
Department of Psychology II