[visionlist] monochrome monitor by Vision Research Graphics

Farid Kandil kandil at uni-muenster.de
Thu Dec 3 05:18:30 PST 2009

Dear Soo,

maybe I can help fixing the high frequency issues with the mac.
A few years ago, I tried to run 180 Hz stimuli on my mac, but the new
system would only allow frequencies up to 120 Hz.
I then had to use the program  ** DisplayConfigX **, which (with
administrative rights) allows you to add more combinations of
spatial and temporal resolutions to the internal mac list.

If you then open
	System Preferences / Displays
you can then choose the new (high frequency) settings from the list.

The program can be found at
	http://www.3dexpress.de/

Hope this helps,
Cheers,

farid

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Farid Ihab Kandil, PhD, Psychologist
Department of Psychology II
University of Münster
Fliednerstraße 21