[visionlist] Registration for ECVP 2010 is open now, call for abstracts

ECVP 2010 ecvp2010 at epfl.ch
Tue Jan 12 19:29:29 GMT 2010

*ECVP 2010*, the 33rd European Conference on Visual Perception, will
take place
in Lausanne, Switzerland, from *August 22-26, 2010*.

The ECVP 2010 website is open for registration and abstract submission now.
*Deadline* for abstract submission is *March 31*.
http://ecvp2010.epfl.ch/index.php?page=procedure

ECVP 2010 will host participant-initiated symposia. Symposia proposals
should be
sent to the Organizing Committee no later than March 31.
http://ecvp2010.epfl.ch/index.php?page=symposia

We have reserved hotel rooms available at special ECVP rates. These
offers are valid only
for a limited time, as indicated on the ECVP website. We strongly
recommend early
booking, in particular for low budget accommodation.
http://ecvp2010.epfl.ch/index.php?page=accommodation

Students will benefit from reduced registration fees. Student status has
to be proven
latest by April 15. Travel fellowships will be granted competitively to
a limited number
of students from less-privileged countries.

See you in Lausanne,
The ECVP 2010 Organizing Committee