[visionlist] Registration for ECVP 2010 is open now, call for abstracts

ECVP 2010 ecvp2010 at epfl.ch
Tue Jan 12 19:29:29 GMT 2010

*ECVP 2010*, the 33rd European Conference on Visual Perception, will
take place
in Lausanne, Switzerland, from *August 22-26, 2010*.

The ECVP 2010 website is open for registration and abstract submission now.
*Deadline* for abstract submission is *March 31*.

ECVP 2010 will host participant-initiated symposia. Symposia proposals
should be
sent to the Organizing Committee no later than March 31.

We have reserved hotel rooms available at special ECVP rates. These
offers are valid only
for a limited time, as indicated on the ECVP website. We strongly
recommend early
booking, in particular for low budget accommodation.

Students will benefit from reduced registration fees. Student status has
to be proven
latest by April 15. Travel fellowships will be granted competitively to
a limited number
of students from less-privileged countries.

See you in Lausanne,
The ECVP 2010 Organizing Committee