[visionlist] Eye trackers

Aude Billard aude.billard at epfl.ch
Wed Jan 20 21:22:28 GMT 2010

Dear Kurt,

My laboratory has developped a light weight wearable eye-tracker suitable for indoors and outdoors conditions, see
http://lasa.epfl.ch/research/devices/wearcam/

We would welcome to have more people testing it, as we are in the process of making it a commercial product and would benefit from beta testers.

Best regards,
Aude Billard

Prof. Aude Billard
LASA laboratory, http://lasa.epfl.ch
EPFL - Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne

Mail to: Station 9, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Email: aude.billard at epfl.ch
Tel: +41-21-693-5464
Fax: +41-21-694-7850