[visionlist] V.I.S.I.O.N. 2010 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended

Bullough, John bulloj at rpi.edu
Sun Feb 28 04:54:38 GMT 2010

CALL FOR PAPERS

V.I.S.I.O.N. 2010 - Versailles, France, October 6 & 7, 2010

Revised abstract submission deadline: March 9, 2010

CONTEXT AND OBJECTIVES

SIA (French Society of Automotive Engineers) will host this event again in 2010. 2010 will see the progress of many innovations in lighting systems (LEDs / OLED, AFS, night vision, adaptive lighting, etc.) and detection systems (camera, Radar, Lidar, ultrasonic, etc). The event will address key topic areas for vision and road safety including lighting, safety and driving assistance. An exhibition and night drive tests will also be carried out.

Abstracts should be sent in a digital format (Word or PDF file) to:

SIA / Emilie BONNET

Tel: +33 (0)1 41 44 93 75

Email: emilie.bonnet at sia.fr

Author's Instructions: Experts in the fields mentioned who wish to contribute to the success of the conference are requested to submit abstracts written in English by March 9, 2010. Your proposal should include:

The title of your paper

Information about its author(s) (title, full name, position, company, address, phone, e-mail address, together with brief biographical details) clearly indicating the lead author (speaker)

The conference topic addressed by your proposal

A summary of 25 to 35 lines

Speakers will be allocated 20 minutes each. All necessary instructions for the preparation of papers will be sent to the selected authors in due course.

Conference language: English (no simultaneous translation)

Abstracts for papers must reach us by March 9, 2010. The authors will be notified about the decisions by the end of April 12, 2010. Before July 16, 2010, the authors selected must submit a text of their presentation for inclusion in conference proceedings.

Topics to be addressed

A - Lighting systems - This topic aims to present the progress of lighting technologies

B - Driving assistance - This topic aims to discuss various and affordable driver assistance systems in order to improve front, side and rear driver perception

C - Accident research and human factors - This topic aims to bring insights into the visibility and vision problems related to road crashes

A copy of the full announcement is online at:
http://www.sia.fr/files/evenement/onglet/2432/Vision%202010%20CFP.pdf <https://exchange.rpi.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.sia.fr/files/evenement/onglet/2432/Vision%25202010%2520CFP.pdf>