[visionlist] IMRF 2010 - Call for papers

Wuerger, Sophie S.M.Wuerger at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Mar 3 15:00:45 GMT 2010

CALL FOR PAPERS:

International Multisensory Research Forum
IMRF 2010 conference
16-19th June 2010
Liverpool

Abstract Deadline: 15th of April 2010

http://www.imrf.info/2010

About the IMRF
The International Multisensory Research Forum (IMRF) fosters research in areas where more than one sensory modality play a role. Our interests include, but are not limited to, mathematical psychology, psychophysics, neurophysiology and anatomy, development, neuroimaging, and application development.
The 2010 IMRF conference in Liverpool will follow the structure of our successful previous meetings. We will offer a single stream of oral presentations, either in structured symposia or as conference submission presentations, and poster presentations.
Authors will have the opportunity to submit their work to a special edition on multisensory processing in Experimental Brain Research that is scheduled to appear in 2011.
Symposia

We have scheduled six themed symposia on:

1.      Experimental Multisensory Aesthetics (Unilever Symposium)

2.      Multisensory Body Experience

3.      Multisensory Integration and Neuro-Psychological Disease

4.      Multisensory Processing in Virtual Environments

5.      Embodied Emotion

6.      Multisensory Applications (EUCOGII Symposium)

Keynote

Patrick Haggard: "The Multisensory Body"
Abstract submission and registration

Abstracts (max length: 200 words) will be peer reviewed and made available for the conference. The submission deadline is the 15th of April, 2010. Presenters are encouraged to upload additional material, such as presentations, data, demonstration etc. to the IMRF web site. This data will be available during and after the conference.

Abstract submission and registration details are here: http://www.imrf.info/2010
Venue
The conference will be held in the heart of Liverpool, at the Black-e (http://www.theblack-e.co.uk/)

To find out more about Liverpool, try these links:
http://www.visitliverpool.com
http://wikitravel.org/en/Liverpool
http://www.world66.com/europe/unitedkingdom/england/manchester_liverp/liverpool

We look forward to meeting you all in Liverpool!