[visionlist] Deadline Extension: CVPR'10 WS on On-line Learning for Computer Vision

Helmut Grabner grabner at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Tue Mar 16 09:38:01 GMT 2010

             [apologies for multiple copies,
          please forward to anyone interested!]

                    * Call for Papers*
       4th   O N - L I N E   L E A R N I N G   F O R
      C O M P U T E R   V I S I O N   W O R K S H O P
               in conjunction with CVPR 2010

       http://www.porikli.com/OLCV2010/olcv2010.html

             San Francisco, CA, USA, June 13, 2010
             Submission deadline: March 25, 2010

We invite you to participate in the 4th On-line Learning for
Computer Vision Workshop (OLCV'10) which will be held in
junction with CVPR in San Francisco. The workshop will bring
together computer vision researches interested in providing
solid foundations to this promising and challenging area.

                  *IMPORTANT DATES*
       Submission of full papers   March 25, 2010
       Notification of acceptance  April  9, 2010
       Camera ready papers         April 14, 2010
       Workshop                     June 13, 2010
                       *TOPICS*
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
 - On-line methods for object detection and tracking,
 - Active learning for object identification and
   recognition,
 - Learning from large databases,
 - Incremental fusion of multi-modal data,
 - Applications using on-line classification methods, and
 - Theoretical characterizations.
 - We encourage work towards a solid framework for
   benchmarking on-line learning algorithms

Prospective authors are invited to submit a full-length
eight-page paper via the OLCV'10 web-page. Accepted papers
will be published on DVD included in the main conference
proceedings.

          *Organizers*
      Fatih Porikli, MERL           *Invited Speaker*
   Bernt Schiele, TU Darmstadt     Jay Yagnik, Google
   Helmut Grabner, ETH-Zurich

                    *Program Committee*
Karteek Alahari, Peter Auer, George Bebis, Matt Brand,
Enis Cetin, Rama Chellappa, Ahmed Elgammal, Guoliang Fan,
Thomas Fuchs, Riad Hammoud, Omar Javed, Christian Leistner,
Jiri Matas, Peter Meer, Sethuraman Panchanathan, Raphael
Pelossof, Pietro Perona, Bogdan Radunacu, Peter Roth, Amir
Saffari, Stan Sclaroff, Nicu Sebe, Danijel Skocaj, Oncel
Tuzel, Lior Wolf, Kevin Zhou

Best regards,
	Fatih, Bernt, Helmut