[visionlist] Last call: ECVP 2010

ECVP 2010 ecvp2010 at epfl.ch
Wed Mar 17 15:41:47 GMT 2010

*ECVP 2010*, the 33rd European Conference on Visual Perception,
will take place in Lausanne, Switzerland, from *August 22-26, 2010*.

Abstract submission will close *March 31.*

ECVP 2010 will host participant-initiated symposia. Symposia proposals
should be sent to the Organizing Committee no later than March 31.

We have reserved hotel rooms available at special ECVP rates. These offers
are valid only for a limited time, as indicated on the ECVP website. We
recommend early booking, in particular for low budget accommodation.

Students will benefit from reduced registration fees. Student status has
to be
proven latest by April 15. Travel fellowships will be granted
competitively to
a limited number of students from less-privileged countries covering
fee, travel costs, and accommodation (deadline March 31).
In addition, travel fellowships of 500 EUR will be awarded to the best

See you in Lausanne,
    The ECVP 2010 Organizing Committee