[visionlist] Last call: ECVP 2010

ECVP 2010 ecvp2010 at epfl.ch
Wed Mar 17 15:41:47 GMT 2010

*ECVP 2010*, the 33rd European Conference on Visual Perception,
will take place in Lausanne, Switzerland, from *August 22-26, 2010*.

Abstract submission will close *March 31.*
http://ecvp2010.epfl.ch/index.php?page=procedure

ECVP 2010 will host participant-initiated symposia. Symposia proposals
should be sent to the Organizing Committee no later than March 31.
http://ecvp2010.epfl.ch/index.php?page=symposia

We have reserved hotel rooms available at special ECVP rates. These offers
are valid only for a limited time, as indicated on the ECVP website. We
strongly
recommend early booking, in particular for low budget accommodation.
http://ecvp2010.epfl.ch/index.php?page=accommodation

Students will benefit from reduced registration fees. Student status has
to be
proven latest by April 15. Travel fellowships will be granted
competitively to
a limited number of students from less-privileged countries covering
registration
fee, travel costs, and accommodation (deadline March 31).
In addition, travel fellowships of 500 EUR will be awarded to the best
abstract
submissions.
http://ecvp2010.epfl.ch/index.php?page=procedure

See you in Lausanne,