[visionlist] ImageCLEF 2010 Concept Detection and Annotation Task
nwk at idmt.fraunhofer.de
Thu Apr 8 11:28:32 GMT 2010
we are happy to announce that the ImageCLEF 2010 Concept Detection and
Annotation Task will start soon. We are currently in the final
preparation phase of the training set and plan to release the data by
the end of next week.
The task poses a multi-label classification challenge in Flickr photos.
It can be solved by following three different approaches:
1) Automatic annotation with visual information only
2) Automatic annotation with Flickr user tags (tag enrichment)
3) Multi-modal approaches that consider visual information and/or Flickr
user tags and/or EXIF information
Please have a look at http://www.imageclef.org/2010/PhotoAnnotation for
the details of the task.
* 15.2.2010: registration opens for all CLEF tasks
* 15.4.2010: training data and concepts release
* 10.5.2010: test data release
* 15.5.2010: registration closes for all ImageCLEF tasks
* 10.6.2010: submission of runs
* 15.7.2010: release of results
* 15.8.2010: submission of working notes papers
* 20.09.2010-23.09.2010: CLEF 2010 Conference, Padova, Italy.
Stefanie Nowak, Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology,
Mark Huiskes, Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science, Leiden
University, The Netherlands
More information about the visionlist