[visionlist] seeking Düsseldorf Dynamic Vision Test

Raimondo Bruno Raimondo.Bruno at utas.edu.au
Mon Apr 19 03:49:46 GMT 2010

Dear Visionlist members:

I am a lecturer in Psychology at the University of Tasmania, Australia. I have read with great interest about the Düsseldorf Dynamic Vision Test, after hearing about it on Hans Strasburger's website (http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/~Hans_Strasburger/psy_soft.html).

I am conducting some research with populations that appear to be compromised in their sensitivity to motion and it would be very interesting to examine their performance on the Düsseldorf Dynamic Vision Test.

If anyone on the list could please advise as to how I would purchase or otherwise access a copy of the test for research purposes, I would be very grateful. I have contacted the people listed on Hans Strasburger's site and on the original publications but have not as yet received any reply.

Kind regards,

Raimondo Bruno

*********************************
Raimondo Bruno, PhD (Clin. Psych.), MAPS
School of Psychology
University of Tasmania
Private Bag 30, Hobart TAS 7001
Ph:     +61 (3) 6226 2240
Fax:   +61 (3) 6226 2883
Raimondo.Bruno at utas.edu.au<mailto:Raimondo.Bruno at utas.edu.au>
Honorary Fellow
Turning Point Alcohol & Drug Centre, Vic
UTAS Personal Profile Page<http://fcms.its.utas.edu.au/scieng/psychol/pagedetails.asp?lpersonId=54>