[visionlist] Regarding Corel image data set

Veena T veenat2005 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 06:05:45 GMT 2010

Dear all,
I am Veena T, a phd student at the speech and vision lab, department of
Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras Chennai, India. I am working on
semantic modeling of images for classification, annotation and retrieval.

In this regards I came across in many publications that Corel data set is
taken as the standard for many of the work in this area. I tried to see
where to obtain this data. However I failed to get this information. Will
anyone tell me how to acquire this data for research, academic purposes? Or
if any one of you are having this data, will you be able to provide me with
the data?

Hoping for a positive reply from the vision group in this regard.

regards
veena

--
Veena Srinivas,