[visionlist] Faculty Position in Psychology at the University of Melbourne

Olivia Carter ocarter at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Sep 12 12:40:32 GMT 2010

Psychological Sciences at the University of Melbourne, Australia, is
seeking to make a continuing (tenure-track) appointment at the lecturer
or senior lecturer level (equivalent to North American assistant
professor and associate professor, respectively).  Psychological
Sciences is one of the leading schools of Psychology in Australia with
active research programs in Behavioral Neuroscience, Cognitive
Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Clinical Neuropsychology, Developmental
Psychology, Quantitative and Mathematical Psychology, and Social
Psychology.  We are seeking to appoint an outstanding individual who can
complement and extend our research strengths and contribute to our
teaching program. The area of research specialization is open, but an
ability to contribute to undergraduate teaching in Behavioral
Neuroscience, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology,
Quantitative Psychology, or Social Psychology is desirable.
For further information, including details of how to apply, visit the
University of Melbourne web site at: http://www.unimelb.edu.au/ and
follow the “jobs” link.

or go to
http://jobs.unimelb.edu.au/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=674081&lWorkTypeID=&lLocationID=&sJobNo=psychology&lCategoryID=&sKeywords=psychology&lPayScaleID=&stp=AW&sLanguage=en