[visionlist] Primate data sharing service, Neurotycho.org launched

Naotsugu Tsuchiya naotsu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:18:41 GMT 2010

Dear friends

We have finally launched our data sharing service Neurotycho.org today.
Please visit our web site below.
http://www.neurotycho.org/

The project was named after Tycho Brahe, who provided massive data to Kepler
who
discovered Kepler's law in planetary motion. The project aims providing
massive neural
and behavioral data for future Kepler in neuroscience.

Currently we have uploaded two datasets under two task conditions, Sleep
task and
Social Competition task. We will upload more data soon. Neural data provided
in these
two datasets were recorded from 128 channel ECoG that covered almost entire
cortex.
Documentation and annotation are not fully ready yet, since it is still beta
version, but you
can start playing with the data in many ways.

For downloading the data, please register your account first. Registration
is open to everyone.
We will inform recent update periodically to registered users.

Any kind of feedback will be appreciated. We want to know what you want.

If you are interested in our service, please visit Neurotycho.org. Or if you
know someone
who will be interested in our service, please forward this mail.

Thanks

Sincerely yours

Naotaka Fujii, MD, PhD
Laboratory for Adaptive Intelligence
BTCC Interactive Brain Communication Research Unit
BSI, RIKEN
na at brain.riken.jp

--
土谷尚嗣

SPD fellow, Brain Science Institute, Tamagawa University, Japan

(from 2010/Dec/1
PRESTO fellow, JST, Japan
Laboratory for Adaptive Intelligence, RIKEN, Japan
Visiting scholar, Division of Biology, Caltech, USA)

homepage: www.emotion.caltech.edu/~naotsu<http://www.emotion.caltech.edu/%7Enaotsu>