[visionlist] IPMI2011: Extended submission deadline, Last Call for Papers - 22nd International Conference on Information Processing in Medical Imaging
call4papers at ipmi-conference.org
Wed Dec 1 16:53:49 GMT 2010
22nd International Conference on
Information Processing in Medical Imaging
Monastery Irsee, Germany
July 3-8, 2011
!!! *ATTENTION* !!!
Submission Deadline: December 20, 2010
Paper registration with title, author list and abstract until December
13, 2010 is mandatory though the deadline for submission of full papers
has been extended to December 20, 2010 (12:00 midnight, PST). Also note
that there will be no further extension!
*LAST CALL FOR PAPERS*
IPMI 2011, the 22nd International Conference on Information Processing
in Medical Imaging, will be held on July 3-8, 2011 in Irsee, Germany
(Bavaria). The venue for IPMI 2011 is the Swabian Conference and
Education Center Monastery Irsee.
The objective of IPMI'11 is to provide an open and informal atmosphere
for unfettered discussion of the latest developments in information
processing applied to biological and clinical imaging. We are planning a
strong agenda of scientific presentations that will secure the
attendance of outstanding researchers from throughout the world in a
pleasant setting conducive to in-depth scientific exchange and lively
Topics to be addressed in IPMI 2011 include, but are not limited to:
* Image Analysis and Signal Processing
* Shape Representation and Analysis
* Image Registration and Fusion
* Functional and Molecular Imaging
* Novel Image Acquisition Methods and Devices
* Computational Physiology
* Data Visualization
* Statistical and Mathematical Models
* Image Reconstruction
* Image Interpretation and Computer Aided Diagnosis
* Objective Assessment of Image Quality
* Image Guided Surgery
- Registration Deadline: December 13, 2010
- Submission Deadline: December 20, 2010 (12:00 midnight, PST)
- Notification Due: February 27, 2011
- Final Version Due: March 21, 2011
- Conference: July 3-8, 2011
*SUBMISSION OF PAPERS*
We invite electronic submissions for IPMI 2011 (LNCS style, double-blind
review) of up to 12-page papers for oral or poster presentation.
- Please use the LNCS templates available on the Springer website to
prepare your paper. Please read carefully the corresponding information
for authors from Springer:
- The maximum number of pages for your submitted paper is 12 (including
abstract and references).
- All papers will undergo double-blind review by members of the
programme review committee
- Feel free to include full-color figures in your paper, if needed. They
will be printed in text at no additional charge.
- Further information is available at
The proceedings will be published prior to the conference in both hard
copy and CD-ROM, and distributed to all registered participants at the
conference. The proceedings will be indexed by MedLine.
Gábor Székely, ETH Zurich, Switzerland (Chair)
Horst Hahn, Fraunhofer MEVIS, Bremen, Germany (Co-Chair)
support at ipmi-conference.org
For more information, please visit
We apologize for cross-postings.
More information about the visionlist