[visionlist] Post-doctoral Position in VIP lab in Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua University
weiflee at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:56:07 GMT 2010
Visual Information Processing Laboratory Postdoctoral Recruitment
Visual Information Processing (VIP) Lab (i.e., Tsinghua University – Hong
Kong PolyU Joint Lab on biometrics) in Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua
University is one number of the National Key Laboratory of Intelligent
Technology and System. It carries out voice and video processing,
biometrics, computer vision and other high-level scientific researches, and
has several openings for post-doctoral fellows in the fields:
1. Three-dimensional image/video processing, three-dimensional visual
2. Acoustic/visual signal modeling, computer vision, machine learning;
3. Multimedia processing, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
- Applicants are expected to have finished, or be about to finish
their Ph.D. degrees, to have a strong background in the area of Computer
Vision and/or multimedia Processing, and to have a track record of
publications in top conferences and journals.
- Strong programming skills (C or C++, matlab) are a plus.
- Embedded system software and hardware development experience is
- Good English communication skills;
- Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua University is located next to Hong
Kong. Salary will be according to “postdoctoral management" of Tsinghua
University and relevant regulations of Shenzhen City (Shenzhen Municipal
Government will offer highly competitive living allowance for post-doctoral
- The Computer Vision laboratory offers a creative international
environment, a possibility to conduct competitive research on a global
scale. There will be ample opportunities to cooperate with some of the best
groups in Hong Kong, Europe and the USA.
Interested applicants should send a brief statement of research interest and
a CV to Prof. Li (li.weifeng at sz.tsinghua.edu.cn)
Address: Room 102, Building F, Tsinghua Campus, Nanshan District, 518055
Shenzhen, P.R. China
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist