[visionlist] List of all european conferences about vision

editor at visionscience.com editor at visionscience.com
Wed Jun 22 14:23:14 GMT 2011

Dear Paweł,

At VisionScience.com we maintain a list of vision conferences at

	http://visionscience.com/vsConferences.html

We would be happy to add any additional conferences submitted by you or other VisionList readers.
Just send an announcement to visionlist at visionscience.com, or a note to editor at visionscience.com.

We try to confine the topic to biological vision.

Regards,
VisionScience.com